Sunday 22 January 2012

Quotes

Are you feeling down? Well, it is freezing cold, half the time it's snowing, and my school still hasn't called a snow day. I am so totally feeling in the gutter. So, I've decided to post some quotes to boost your confidence. I bet more than half of them are written in books!

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" -Wonderstruck
“As you exit the vehicle, please lower your head and watch your step. If you fail to do so, please lower your voice and watch your language.”--Unknown

“Whoever said nothing was impossible never tried slamming a revolving door”--Unknown
There are tons of quotes out there, so why wait for me to post them? Go find them yourself, and hang them up around a place you look at a fair bit (locker, bedroom, fridge, etc.). The next time you turn that corner or open that door, you will have a wave of confidence, and be ready to face the day that you (sadly) don't have off.

No comments:

Post a Comment