Saturday 21 January 2012

Hawaii

Aloha, Ladies and Gentlemen!

I just got back from a fairly long trip to Hawaii, where posting comments really wasn't on my to-do list. Tanning and swimming kinda over-ruled it. But, I'm back now and eager to post more posts! So, since everyone in my grade has picked a solo acting piece, I'm afraid I won't be posting anymore ideas, but here are some for people who do not go to my school, but have a solo acting piece to present. These are some of the things that my classmates are doing.

Alice's Adventures In Wonderland (That's what I'm doing. Classic)
Rapunzel (Told from the perspective of Rapunzel, Funny)
Pippy Longstocking (Funny)
Stephanie's Ponytail (Funny)
Me Stew (Funny, Very Short)

And many more to come. After all, there are over 40 people in my grade! My comments are still looking very lonely, so please, please, PLEASE do not forget to give my lonely comments some company! My websites (if you would like to check them out) are again

http://www.readinginparadise.webs.com/
http://www.theironking.webs.com/

Reading In Paradise is where you can find book reviews, games, and much more!!

The Iron King is where you will find posts about my favourite authors (Julie Kagawa's) book series', being The Iron Fey and The Blood of Eden!

Thanks for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment